(this is a demo site)
Bank Account Holder Name - This should be your name.
Your Bank Account Number - This is the number of your bank account.
Bank City - The City where your bank is located.
Bank Full Name - The full name of your bank.
(this is a demo site)
Send the check to the next Address:
51 Sherbrooke W., Montreal, QC. Canada, H5Z 4T9.
(Please mention in the check for which cause you donate).
Learn and Grow is an EXCITING, fast-paced new enrichment program serving elementary kids in Gillette.
If you want your child to build a rocket and see how high it flies, construct a robot out of Legos, make a fake fossil, bake their own granola and a thousand other things, then Learn and Grow is for you!
Kids will participate in a variety of activities including field trips to the Adventuarium, library, Rec Center, City pool and parks. They will have a chance to create works of art to take home, learn games and sports and play with their friends. With a limited number of kids in each session, your child will have the time of their life! Snacks, recreation fees, and all supplies provided. (All sessions are Monday-Friday, grades K-6)
- Open to 30 kids
- STEM based curriculum including Lego Robotics
- Summer schedule 12-5
- School schedule 3:40-7 (parents pick up after 6, before 7)
- Schedule on early release days; 1:30-6 (no bus home)
- No afterschool program on snow days
- Most holiday hours are 12-5 (closed on Christmas Day, New Years day, Thanksgiving Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day) we are open most other holidays
- Bus transportation home at 5:45 if needed (during school year)
- Dinner available at 6pm for children whose parents pick up (during school year)
- 2 Trained Staff from the YES House
- Drop in basis, 1 to 5 days a week
- Katie Brunson and Dirty Fun are contracted to provide weekly activities and summer science curriculum, ties into Common Core
- Homework, academics, reading, character building, leadership, nutrition, physical activity
- Open Enrollment for students
- Communication log utilized between home, school, and afterschool program when necessaryCall 307-686-0669 for more information.